ODEON Industrial is indented for environmental acoustics where SPL, SPL(A), T30 and STI are the important results. It is an essential tool for noise control in industrial halls and buildings in general, as well as for basic room acoustic studies. The following features are included:
- Support for ISO 3382-2, ISO 3382-3, ISO 14257 and IEC 60268-16 standards.
- Calculation of room acoustic parameters:
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
- SPL(A), SPL(C), SPL(Lin)
- Spatial Decay DL2
- Reverberation Time
- Early Decay Time EDT
- Speech Transmission Index STI
- Sound Strength G
- Global reverberation times, T30 and T20.
- Point sources
- Line sources
- Surface sources
- Diffraction over screens
- Grid response
- Instant 3D direct map
- Multi-point response
- Noise control tools
- Quick estimate
- 3D Billard
- Recording impulse responses
- Processing impulse responses
- Importing measured data to multi-point response
Please be aware that the computation engine and accuracy is exactly the same as for the rest versions. Compare the features of ODEON Industrial with the other editions. You can always upgrade your ODEON Industrial to a more advanced edition later on. See the cost for purchase and upgrade here.
To download a free trial you must be logged in as user.
A user account means that you will receive ODEON newsletters 2-4 times a year. You can at any time unsubscribe your account again, and your contact information is kept confidential within Odeon A/S.