ODEON Auditorium is a great package for room acoustics where almost all parameters can be derived. The user has the chance to edit the existing room acoustics parameters and define his own ones, so that practically the options are unlimited. A large number of graphs helps the expert to fully understand the acoustics of rooms of any complexity. Finally, a powerful auralisation tool provides a realistic feeling of the sound in the room. The following features are included:
- Support for ISO 3382-1, ISO 3382-2, ISO 3382-3, ISO 14257 and IEC 60268-16 standards.
- Calculation of room acoustic parameters:
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
- SPL(A), SPL(C), SPL(Lin)
- Spatial Decay DL2
- Reverberation Time
- Early Decay Time EDT
- Speech Transmission Index STI
- Sound Strength G
- Center Time Ts
- Clarity C80
- Deutlichkeit D50
- Early Late Energy Fraction LF80
- Lj Parameters
- Interaural cross-correlation IACC
- Early/late/total support (ST)
- Editing Room Acoustic Parameters
- Global reverberation times, T30 and T20.
- Point sources
- Array sources
- Decay curves
- Diffraction over screens
- Grid response
- Instant 3D direct map
- Multi-point response
- Noise control tools
- Quick estimate
- Reflection path analysis
- Reflector coverage
- Single point response
- 3D Billard
- Recording impulse responses
- Processing impulse responses
- Importing measured data to multi-point response
Please be aware that the computation engine and accuracy is exactly the same as for the rest versions. Compare the features of ODEON Auditorium with the other editions. You can always upgrade your ODEON Auditorium to a more advanced edition later on. See the cost for purchase and upgrade here.
To download a free trial you must be logged in as user.
A user account means that you will receive ODEON newsletters 2-4 times a year. You can at any time unsubscribe your account again, and your contact information is kept confidential within Odeon A/S.